Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was awesome. We went up to Holbrook which is always great. I love seeing my family and spending time with them. Here are a few pictures I took Thanksgiving day.
So I have had several people ask me about my new camera. My grandma was one of them. So I was showing her how it works. This is a picture of the leftover mashed potatoes. It's that so funny. My husband rocks!!

My grandpa was doing dishes after dinner and I kept taking pictures so he was like take one of me like this. I call this picture "Grandpa in Jail" Dish Jail that is! HAHA
I don't know how this happened but all us ladies were just sitting here chatting after dinner and so we took a picture. The funny thing is this is where everyone was sitting so we didn't even try to pose for this picture.
My mom and dad...Aren't they so cute.


I love this picture so much. This is Leila and Roy. Leila is the daughter of my Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Mel. She is 6 months old and the happiest baby in the whole world.


2 comments:

Kay said...

I actually love going up to Holbrook to see my family. We don't get up there as much as I would like to but it's fun when we do make it. You have such a cute family!!

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I wish we could have been there. My kids always ask when we are going to see you guys again. We miss you.