Thursday, December 18, 2008

Silly Me!!

This week was finals week for me and so it's been a really long week. But I'm glad to say that this semester is over and I passed with 2 B's and 1 A!! Yippie!!! Well Tuesday I was really tired when I got home from work and so as soon as I got home, I went to bed. Roy stayed up to finish whatever show he was watching. Well the next day we are talking on the phone and he asked if I remembered him awaking me up when he came to bed. I said no, not at all. Then he was like oh you should check out your camera. I was like what you took pictures of me sleeping.....Well he really did....I guess it's funny thought cause check these out.



Roy said it looked like I was trying to choke myself. Maybe I was....I did have a final that next morning. Also look at my hand...it's in my shirt! Weird!

2 comments:

Kay said...

That's funny. Bo and I have moments like this but it's always the other way around. We go to bed at night and I stay up reading while he snoozes. After a while of being asleep he sometimes wakes up and talks to me. Most of the time it's pretty funny. But he never remembers the next day.

In fact, last night, he grabbed my arm and said, well almost yelled "please", I said "please what?" and he rolled over and went back to sleep. It made me laugh.

flowermom said...

Hey Allison!

I need your phone number so I can invite you to our New Years Eve party!

Thanks,
Wendy Johnson