Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dr. Appt


She is the happiest baby!!

Marlee had her 2 month check up and shots yesterday. She weighs in at 10lbs 15 oz and is 24 inches long. So basically she is a long skinny baby. She also got her shots. Poor thing, the moment the Doctor stuck her, her face turned all shades of red and she started screaming. It was so sad. She cried for a good 5 minutes in the Doctors office. But after that she calmed down and was pretty much fine. You could tell her legs were a little sore but other than that she was still a happy baby.

3 comments:

Kay said...

She IS a happy baby. No fair. :)

Shot stink. That's why I haven't gotten them done for my kids. And because I've become kind of a wacko... :)

She's so cute!!

Burgess said...

She is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Jen said...

It is sad to get them their shots, but it's better than letting your child get sick. She will thank you later!

She's adorable! I just love her smile!