Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PUPPIES

We have 4 puppies that need to go to a good home ASAP. They are 8 weeks old, AKC registered, already have their 1st shots, tails and dew claws are cut. I am getting nervous because I have 4 weeks til my due date and these puppies are still here. Please if you know any body that would be interested in buying one, give them my name and number. I would greatly appreciate it.


This first picture is of the little girl. She is black and tan with a little white patch on her chest. She is super sweet yet very playful. She is also very smart. Roy already taught her how to shake.
This is our tan boy. He looks just like Bella. He is our adventurous one. He is not afraid to go off on his own. He is also very quiet and patient.
This is the black and tan boy. He is exactly like Hersheys. Very Very playful!!


This is a white and tan girl. She is a cuddly thing. She loves to be near you. But also very playful and has a ton of energy.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Alli,

Put a note on facebook about your puppies. It may help you sell them.

Wendy

Unknown said...

Did you get rid of them? They look so cute! How big do they get? I would love a small dog one day. I already have had a big dog and will not do that again until I live in the country. Hopefully you tried craigslist or something.

Unknown said...

Oh that was me, Karolynn Burgett. I guess I am signed into my daughters account. Sorry!